Celebrating our 20th Anniversary: “Your People are Your Power”
- March 22, 2013: Meet the MetroWest Corporate Funders was brought back by popular demand. A room of 100 attendees learned about the philosophy and process for receiving grants and other funding from representatives from: The Middlesex Savings Bank Charitable Foundation, Bose Foundation, Intel, Whole Foods, Staples, Genzyme, and MutualOne Bank.
- March 1, 2013: Massachusetts Nonrofit Network – Regional Meeting. “Growing the Pie: How the State Budget Affects All Nonprofits.”
- January 31, 2013: Cultural Competency: Engage Diverse Populations of Clients, Volunteers, and Donors with Wendy Pease of Rappart International.
- December 7, 2012: Forget Facebook…Until You Have a Social Media Strategy, with Myrna Greenfield of Good Egg Marketing.
- October 3, 2012: The Essential Strategic Plan with Jay Vogt
- June 21, 2012: Be Prepared, Crisis Communications, with Shaun Adamec.
- May 1, 2012: Engaging Volunteers Who Make a Difference, with Lori Tsuruda.
- March 30, 2012: The Ask: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Donors and Your Organization Ready with Christine Graham.