Welcome to MWNN. We’re so grateful to be a part of this amazing community. Here’s what’s happening:
AGENCY PREPAREDNESS WORKSHOP
We all need a plan. Join us for this informational session on how to prepare for any potential situation including the spread of the Coronavirus or the flu. Join us to learn best practices, hear the facts and share tools and tips. Co-sponsored by MWNN, the MetroWest Health Foundation, and the Framingham Health Department.
Friday March 6, 2020
MetroWest Health Foundation
161 Worcester Rd. Suite 202
RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-879-7625 to register. This event is free to those in leadership roles in MetroWest agencies.
IMPORTANT CENSUS 2020 DATES
- March 12-20: Census postcards mailed to households inviting them to respond online
- March 16-24: Reminder letter to nonrespondents
- March 26-April 3: Reminder postcards sent
- APRIL 1: CENSUS DAY 2020
- April 8-16: Reminder letter and paper questionnaire sent
- April 20-27: Final Reminder postcard sent
Resources are available at
Follow our Facebook page for regular updates
LONE RANGERS CHANGE OF LOCATION
Lone Rangers meetings have moved to a new location. We are meeting at The Branches of Framingham for 2020. Click on Lone Rangers for directions and dates.
Join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming events and news from MetroWest Nonprofit Network.